My basic 17 questions for all Mahabharata astronomers: I have answered most of them. Please attempt the rest or read my book in the link in the bottom of my post.
Top of my list: Are you using legitimate software like Jhora with Drik Siddhanta settings (not Surya Siddhanta) or Redshift/Cybersky/ (JPL based) or Stellarium/ Voyager at the bare minimum to prove that your points in the sky and dates are where they are: (all theories and astronomers use the above settings barring 3137BCE (-3136)
For any Mahabharata war theory to be considered as useful here are 17 questions.
1. Are all verses of Saturn resolved satisfactorily? (No theory passes except 3067BCE)
2. Are all verses of Jupiter resolved satisfactorily? (No theory passes except 3067BCE)
3. Are verses of Mars resolved satisfactorily? (No theory passes except 3067BCE)
4. Are 60+ verses of Drona Parva considered to show a Moonrise with a Moon in the late waning phase for the 14th war night? (5561BCE/3143BCE/3163BCE/1793BCE all fail this requirement as they all start the war mistakenly on an Amavasya)
5. Is the 14th war night Moonrise visible? (3137BCE and 1504BCE fail as the 14th war night is an Amavasya)
6. Is Kartika Purnima shown to be before the Mahabharata war? (5561BCE fails as he takes it in the war timeline)
7. Are there at least 2 eclipses prior to the war? (If ch 2/3 Bhisma Parva verses quoted in support?) (3137BCE and 5561BCE fail)
8. Is Pushya Nakshatra 1 separated from Pushya Nakshatra 2 and can the researcher show Balarama’s pilgrimage satisfactorily? (Nearly all theories fail this except 3067BCE and 3137BCE )
9. Can the last day of the war be shown to be Shravana nakshatra or not? (5561BCE/3143BCE/3163BCE/1793BCE theories all fail this requirement as they all flip the Nakshatras for start and end of the war)
10. Can the last day of the war be shown to be Amavasya or not? (5561BCE/3143BCE/3163BCE/1793BCE all fail this requirement as they all start the war on Amavasya instead of the other way round)
11. Can Arundhati be shown to be ahead of Vasistha only prior to the war and not during or after AND in year of war? (All theories pass except 5561BCE )
12. Can Bhisma Moksha be shown to fulfil the criteria of 4th day past Winter solstice in the year following year of the war when Rohini Nakshatra + Magha masa + Astami Tithi are all on in the middle part of the day? (5 criteria in this question) (All theories fail except 3067BCE)
13. Can the theory show at least one timeline to Bhisma Moksha satisfactorily with an explanation of the Sanskrit verse? (Nearly all theories fail this except 3067BCE and 3137BCE )
14. Can the theory show at least 2 eclipses preferably three and that must be 36 years after the war?
Q15. Can the theory show the lunar eclipse preceding the solar eclipse and the lunar eclipse must be at Kartika Purnima…. therefore can the theory show that the solar eclipse which follows must be at Jyestha?
16. Can the theory show the Hasta Nakshatra on the day of fall of Hastinapur battle commander Bhisma on day 10 of the war?
17. Can Karna’s Astronomy be explained satisfactorily (Jupiter causing peeda to Rohini?) on 17th war day by Nakshatra peeda theory?
We can show in my free downloadable book here (click on image) that most if not all astronomy theories don’t satisfy even 30% of these questions. (Barring in 3067BCE where we show all these points)